I read an excellent post about grattitude on
A Chronic Dose
which is another one of my favorite blogs. I'm already feeling grattitude for many things, but this post discusses the topic of giving thanks even while ill in such a beautiful way. With that said, here are just some of the things I'm grateful this year. What are you grateful for?
- My faith is stronger than it had been, thanks to support and God getting my attention in a big way.
- I can smile again and it isn't an act and it isn't fake. When I smile, it's the real thing!
- At least once a day, I can laugh so hard my stomach hurts.
- I can
Work with Julio
- I have a great support system, family, friends and professionals who care about me.
- I am able to reach out and accept that help when I need it.
- I can write again, the words are finally coming!
- I can see progress in various areas of my life.
- I feel a sense of hope that wasn't there for a while.
- I'm learning new things and enjoying what I learn.
- I enjoy small pleasures, even something as "simple" as hearing a favorite song on the radio.
- I have choices and options I didn't always have.
- I get to meet wonderful people and learn from them.
- I have a home.
- I don't worry about where my next meal will come from.
- I am never alone.