going to Twitter and the Twitter stuff coming here in a batch summary at the end of the day. This is a temporary method, I don't know for how long it will stay, it all depends upon you, dear readers. Is this interesting, helpful or neither?
- @pyyhkala I'd be ready to get rid of the Moto Q9C just to get rid of the crashes alone...
- @pyyhkala I have the Moto Q which freezes up. I'm mostly the same as at convention. Summer was good, got to a beachh in FL. How are you?
- @musicgirl84 Exactly! It's a real pain, especially when you've just about finished a message and the thing goes boom. Not really, but...
- This online conference is going to be vital for women in pain I think icio.us/xhk3wr
- @RicksterTheGeek My theory is it's a form of compensation for the lack of accewss to other books plus other entertainment is less accessible
- @chronicbabe Great site! And it's easy to get around it too. :)
- @karenshandrow I'm sorry your day was so bad. Hope tomorrow will be a better one!
- @kolby12091988 I will be praying for things to go well. I know that's a tough decision, but we will all be praying and here for you.
- Still don't have all of my programs back on my MSI Wind, realized I don't have Adobe Reader, Winamp, skype and WL Messenger downloaded yet.
- Thing is, I don't mind working through web sites to find 1 program, but when I need lots, from many sites, it's difficult, access varies...
- Sometimes I'm really tempted by the tags some users use on Twitter, but sow many become quite upset about them that I'm hesitant. What 2 do.
- @SkhyeRing Exactly, I don't get it either. I think, maybe, they're the tags which start with a hash (I always say numbersign (Braille habits
Next summary comes in about 24 hours.