Give Nickie's Nook: Sharing the Journey
- A portion of the proceeds from the books sold will go toward charities or organizations working to make a difference to those who are blind or have chronic illnesses.
- Unless your recipient reads this blog, or knows me they probably don't have a copy, so you won't have to mess with gift receipts.
- The web site I use does allow you to send a short note with the book, so you can send a gift note.
- It's accessible in PDF form which can be converted to text with most versions of Adobe and I can and do provide most accessible electronic formats.
- The mix of stories, essays and entries in the book means that there's sure to be something that interests your reader.
- Because the book has many shorter selections which do not need to be read in a specific order, it's the perfect gift for someone on the go. There are several selections which can be read in waiting rooms, on bus rides or as a quick read during a break from school or work.
- The cover features the cutest yellow lab named Julio ever.
- You'll make me very happy.
Buy the book at