* Wireless access is better in public areas.
* Braille menus are up to date.
* Service is still excellent. People remember us from last year (is this a good thing?)
* Julio remembers a lot of frequent locations such as coffee, relief areas and bars (no, I don't drink).
I'll note that some things are not as good:
* The water in the hotel runs out or turns off randomly. I just barely got my hair washed, but no actual bath. I applied a liberal coating of deoterrant.
* Like I said, weird food.
In general, though, I'm enjoying this experience. It's been very very positive. I've created a big document of my own goals for myself. The trick is that they are very broad, and I'm not good at breaking them down into manageable chunks. But I think that in this case, "going with the flow" is a great idea. Goals are good, but the are a means to an end, which is a good, beneficial experience.
For those who wanted to know, I got a Motorola Q, and will run Mobile Speak on it. Okay, end of random entry.