to name six weird things about myself, blog about them, then tag six of you lucky people. So, for your enjoyment:
- I'm afraid of vacuums. I don't know why this is, and for some reason, it was less severe last year than before or since, but there you are.
- If I have a headache and can't take anything for it, milk seems to be one of the few things my stomach can tolerate. Interestingly, chocolate milk is also okay.
- My music tastes: I can go from Green Day to Johny Cash to Chopin to Michael W. Smith to Relient K in the space of an hour and be completely okay with it.
- My foot, enough said.
- Physical flexibility: I can put my feet behind my head and do other things that just shouldn't be possible.
- I regress to childhood frequently, sleeping with stuffed animals (not one, not two, not three but four) and baby talking to my dog.
Anyone else who will actually fill this out. And I won't get mad if no one does.