- I saw my TRW professor and she'd like to do coffee with my friend and I.
- I saw a Flaketown friend.
- Neither of those distractions distracted me from staying oriented. (I used to think avoiding distractions, even if they were good ones, was a must). Now I know that it's how you respond and whether you can keep it together.
- My mobility instructor told me it was nice to see a team work so well together. (That really made me smile!)
- I'm starting to replace and descriptions of myself. I'm trying to be aware of how I see myself at any given moment and replace any lies I see with truth.