Also, if anyone knows who Bill Engwald is, he does the "Here's your Sign" thing. I've added a new one. Came up with it today, two days to late:
"Did you hurt your foot?"
"No, I just heard cast boots were the latest fashion. Here's your sign!"
Also, reasons RSD could be a successful employee:
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: It can make a limb feel like it's burning while it's ice cold to the touch.
- Makes a big impact: All it takes is one small injury, something you'd never know occurred and it can have catastrophic consequences.
- Adaptability: No need to wear flesh colored panty hose or anything flesh colored that would normally show up, your affected areas will stand out and adapt to make sure to be seen.
- Excellent growth potential: You never know how big it will make the affected area swell.
- Alarm skills: As an employee, RSD can tell you if you're to close to anything. Clothes, blankets or anything else will cause pain.
Disclaimer: I haven't been officially diagnosed with RSD yet, but I have experienced the symptoms outlined above. This humor is designed to be tasteless and therefore should be taken with a grain of salt. No flame wars, I've got enough burning pain as it is.