Dakota still hasn't returned, but I'm still hoping for the best there. I've prayed that if he doesn't come back, God will keep him safe. In a sad and scary way, this may be God's way of getting the house ready for me to have a guide dog. If so, I pray that it will work out for me to get a guide dog next summer.
Today I need to get my bag ready for school tomorrow and decide what to wear.
Other than that, nothing, there's a minor chance of getting to go to the fair which would be nice, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up!