Good things first:
- I got to see my V.I./Mobility instructor from junior and senior high school. Yes, she was my teacher, but also a good friend.
- I felt calm and well balanced for much of today.
- I didn't have to fill anything else out at PT, so my medical info stayed private.
- I did not get killed by a car today.
- I am up to 500 MG of Neurontin and I'm still tollerating it.
- I ate vegetables (if you count potatoes), today.
- I turned in my revised lab report.
- I got to eat lunch with a friend.
- Said friend who is in the know approves of where I'm getting my Physical Therapy.
- I was not the only one who had to revise the lab report.
- I'm more sore after PT because of
- The whole people touching my foot thing.
- The motion tests.
- Strength tests
- The whole walking thing.
And that's my day in lists.