- Information is not necissarily power. There are things about this tendon problem and RSD I did not want to know that I learned because I was researching.
- It is not advisable to set an alarm on your BrailleNote and leave said note taker right next to your head without first checking the volume.
- No matter how hard I try, I cannot stand on my tiptoes to look for something in the closet.
- I have made friends who like and respect me for who I am.
- There are helpful people and there are people that will ever make you feel stupid.
- Some sighted students do actually get it when I say that Julio is not behaving while others would probably think it was cute if he caused me to get killed and they'd pass it off as him having a bad day.
- Having under-developed tear ducts is a blessing because it allows me to appear to have it together.
- Having under-developed tear ducts is a curse because I have no way to release emotions if they won't work.
- Being lost for half an hour does not help my pain level.
- I am still not beyond stressing out to the point of reaching pre-migraine status.
- I have a very supportive family and despite the times I am frustrated with them (what teen isn't?) they will come to my rescue if I need them.
- Sometimes, you just need to use a cane to appreciate how much your dog does for you.
- Julio still gets happier to see me than many humans.
- Writing html code by hand to make lists is not hard, but becomes tedious.
- God still loves me even when I'm a screw up.
- I still have to remind myself occasionally that I am not a failure when I get lost.
- It is okay to ask to meet somewhere you can find independently until you figure out why you can't find the other location.
- Caffene never has and never will make up for actual sleep.