- Cheese curds
- Those big buckets of cookies
- A bunch of other stuff that's bad for me
- Do stupid stuff at the fair, preferably stuff that makes people think I'm crazy, even better playing off my blindness
- Get to feel at least one exhibit, or actually ask others to describe stuff
- Not freak out when they do the fireworks
That's some of it anyway. I really hope it's going to be fun.
I'm thinking of working on my web site, or maybe just scrapping the whole dumb thing. I really don't know if there's anything worth anything up there, so whatever. I guess parts of it must be okay, and for some odd reason people actually think it's cool, but I don't have motivation to do anything to it anymore. Perhaps if I had a broadband connection.
My Braillenote made it to Pulsedata Humanware, so that's a plus. I hope it comes back soon, or I'm going to be in trouble during school which starts in a week.
I think I'll go see if
has anything new.
I'm debating taking a nice long nap so I'll have more energy tonight at the fair. But that's still open.