Answer: I spent forever working on the book Sula finding information on Toni Morrison and the themes in her books. Knowing my luck, I won't even have enough information and I'll have to go back and do it all over again. This is so frustrating. I'm giving myself a headache. Every time I walk into this class I feel like an idiot!
The rest of my day was good, but it's being overshadowed by all of this stuff with homework.
The good news is that I was productive today. I
- ATe dinner.
- Compiled a 15 page document of stuff that may or may not be helpful
- Discovered that Sula is available from web-braille.
- Transferred a bunch of work to my Bookport.
But I still need to read at least a hundred pages worth of material, I'd guess at least 200 actually. Then I need to get this paper written and I need to find the scanner and scan all of the stuff I need to know inside and out by Tuesday. It's going to take a while. It's on colored paper and I'm bad at scanning, but maybe this'll work.
I'm not sure where that paper went. Let's hope I can find it and the scanner.
Okay, the wrant is over. Positive things today:
- I got two cups of coffee.
- We're watching Gillead in first hour.
- I've seen this and can figure out what's going on most of the time.
- I've finished reading the actual book Sula
- My leisure book is by Rebecca St. James and it really seems good.
- My BraillNote is coming back!
- The acupuncture is working!!
- This week is over!
- I get to go see Ginny Owens
- I'm still feeling better than I was last week and the months before that.
- God's on my side.
- I've got a gorgious puppy named Julio who gives me kisses all the time.
- I have fun music to listen to.
Okay, so things aren't all that bad.